Sustainability in Practice
An Omdia Analyst Summit
Monday, May 8, 2023 | 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Analyst Advice on Data Center Innovation and Sustainability
The hot topic in the data center industry is sustainability but we rarely find ourselves on the same page when discussing activities and priorities. Between buzz words, marketing messages and green washing, it can be difficult to prioritise actions and navigate the course to truly sustainable data center operations.
Omdia’s Cloud and Data Center Research Practice is back for its second annual Analyst Summit, presenting a third party, vendor-agnostic perspective on industry and technology trends. During the 2023 event, expect to see the team’s latest technical observations and market forecasts, and a deep dive into sustainability practices. The discussion will go beyond from-the-grid access to renewable energy and efficient equipment, delving into new technologies and services that can be exploited by data center operators who want to decrease their carbon footprint.
Industry behemoths like Google, Microsoft and IBM rely on Omdia for a data-driven, technical perspective to connect the dots and stay ahead of the curve. The Analyst Summit will feature exclusive Omdia research and data on topics including:
- The relationship between efficiency and sustainability
- Powering data centers using microgrids and energy-as-a-service
- Reducing energy consumption through IT, Infrastructure and Software
- Trend in equipment reuse and the circular economy
Like last year, expect insights into disruptive start-ups, new technologies and investment strategies from around the industry, without the marketing buzz. Additional topics include:
- IT-side discussion (low power computing)
- Infrastructure-side (liquid cooling)
- Software-side (lightening the load)
At the Omdia Analyst Summit, you can expect:
- An opportunity to network with the analyst team over lunch
- Exclusive research content normally accessible to a limited audience
- Access to the 2023 Omdia “Trends to Watch” report ($2,999 value)
Exclusive Access to Data Center Analysts and New Research
The Omdia Analyst Summit features independent, world-class data center and cloud research shared by industry analysts with decades of technology research experience, providing attendees with data-driven, real-world insight and perspective. Omdia serves and supports organizations' go-to-market strategy and approach, whether it’s to quantify market opportunities or to validate market position.
Who Should Attend
Data center technology solution provider professionals looking to better understand and reach the markets they hope to serve, including:
- Product Planning & Development
- Research & Development
- All Data Center operators and equipment suppliers looking to navigate disruption and gain the information to make better decisions
Direct line into independent data center and cloud research used by the largest companies in the industry, normally available to subscribing customers only.
Join us for this exclusive forum where you’ll hear from analysts who will provide market background, technical details and recommendations to the audience on key data center and cloud topics.
It's a day long industry event you simply cannot afford to miss. Join us in Austin this March.
Register Today and Connect with The Data Center Industry
There are two ways to attend the Omdia Analyst Summit:
- All Access Pass - Access to all four days of Data Center World including: Omdia Analyst Summit, workshops, conference sessions, keynotes, expo hall and all networking receptions and events.
- Omdia Analyst Summit Pass ($199) - Access to the one-day Omdia Analyst Summit. Pass benefits include
- One day Summit taking place Monday, May 8, 2023 from 10:00AM to 4:00PM
- Presentations by Omdia Data Center Analyst team
- Roundtable discussions hosted by Analysts
- Breakout sessions hosted by Analysts
- Access to 2023 Omdia Data Center Trends research report (Value $2,999)
- Network with Omdia’s entire Data Center Analyst team
*To contribute to an interactive, cooperative environment, we are unable to accept employees of other industry analyst firms. The final determination of participants of the Omdia Research Forum rests with Data Center World and Omdia event management.