The AI Data Center – Evolution or Revolution?
An Omdia Analyst Summit
When: Monday, April 15, 2024 | 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Where: Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Analyst insight into the evolving AI software ecosystem
The hot topic in the data center industry is artificial intelligence (AI) but does every data center operator need to invest in the headline-grabbing server clusters and infrastructure needed to train large language models? AI science is evolving fast with a distinct focus on efficiency and accelerated AI training. Data center operators need to find the balance between prematurely overspending on white elephant projects and quickly capturing the end-user demand for AI applications.
Industry behemoths like Intel, Apple and Rolls Royce rely on Omdia for a data-driven, technical perspective to connect the dots and stay ahead of the curve. The Analyst Summit will examine the entire technology stack from software to IT equipment and physical infrastructure. Topics include:
- AI software development and system requirements
- AI computing, networking and best practices for feeding AI models
- AI cooling approaches and how maximize efficiency
- Data center building and design to enable the AI boom
Exclusive Access to Data Center Analysts and New Research
The Omdia Analyst Summit features independent, world-class data center and cloud research shared by industry analysts with decades of technology research experience, providing attendees with data-driven, real-world insight and perspective. Omdia serves and supports organizations' go-to-market strategy and approach, whether it’s to quantify market opportunities or to validate market position.
Who Should Attend
Data center technology solution provider professionals looking to better understand and reach the markets they hope to serve, including:
- Product Planning & Development
- Research & Development
- All Data Center operators and equipment suppliers looking to navigate disruption and gain the information to make better decisions
Direct line into independent data center and cloud research used by the largest companies in the industry, normally available to subscribing customers only.
Join us for this exclusive forum where you’ll hear from analysts who will provide market background, technical details and recommendations to the audience on key data center and cloud topics.
It's a day long industry event you simply cannot afford to miss. Join us in Washington, D.C. in April.
*To contribute to an interactive, cooperative environment, we are unable to accept employees of other industry analyst firms. The final determination of participants of the Omdia Research Forum rests with Data Center World and Omdia event management.
Register Today and Connect with The Data Center Industry
There are two ways to attend the Omdia Analyst Forum:
All Access Pass
Access to all four days of Data Center World, including:
- Omdia Analyst Summit
- Conference sessions
- Expo Hall
- All networking receptions and events.
Omdia Analyst Summit Pass ($199)
Access to the one-day Omdia Research Forum. Pass benefits include:
- One day Summit taking place Monday, April 15, 2024, from 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Presentations by Omdia Data Center Analyst team
- Roundtable discussions hosted by Analysts
- Breakout sessions hosted by Analysts
- Access to 2024 Omdia Data Center Trends research report (Value $2,999)
- Network with Omdia’s entire Data Center Analyst team
Become a Sponsor
Interested in being part of the Omdia Analyst Summit at Data Center World? The Exclusive Sponsorship includes speaking, lead generation, branding and networking opportunities. Contact our team to learn more.