Connecting Data Center Operators, Designers and Builders
When: Wednesday, April 17 (1:00 pm - 4:30 pm & Thursday, April 18 (9:00 am - 4:00 pm)
Where: Walter E. Washington Convention Center
2024 Data Center BUILD program coming soon!
Building a data center is a highly complex, multi-year, multi-billion-dollar business with tremendous risk and potential rewards for each decision.
Data Center BUILD is a two-day construction and design summit that will bring together operators, decision-makers, experts & implementers to help you drive smart decisions for data center growth. This executive-level summit will provide the information and connections you need to design and build your data center.
Design and Build with Certainty
At Data Center BUILD, you’ll hear from the people that understand the mission critical business of constructing data centers and their guidance for best practices. We will have representatives from all sides of the data center design and build industry – owners and operators, construction companies, design and engineering firms as well as mechanical and electrical suppliers.
- Information and best practice learning on all aspects of data center construction, from site selection to material procurement to implementation
- Opportunity to connect with all stakeholders in a data center construction project
- Guidance on the new issues facing the data center construction industry such as supply chain challenges, edge requirements, and external pressures for sustainable and responsible building.
Who Should Attend
Data center pros involved in the design & build of data centers:
- Senior Level data center owner/operators that address construction AND operations
- Mechanical/electrical suppliers that sell to data centers that are building and already in operations
- Facility management and brokerage companies that sell to new builds & existing data center managers
Expert Led Programming and Networking for Successful Data Center Builds
Data Center BUILD is a comprehensive, expert-led program that deep-dives into all the latest construction techniques, strategies and best practices needed to address the plethora of challenges related to designing and constructing data centers. This two day summit will provide you with the tools, direction and connections to partners needed to complete construction with limited cost, predictable outcomes, and sustainable operations.
- Site Selection
- Community Engagement
- Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable Material Procurement
- Vendor Selection
- Capacity Planning
- Power Availability & Alternate Sources
- Prefabricated and Modular
- Micro Data Centers and Edge
- Physical Security
- Labor Shortages
How to Attend
There are two ways to attend the executive summit:
Purchase an All Access Data Center World Pass
- Access to all four days of Data Center World, including Data Center Build, workshops, conference sessions, keynotes, expo hall, and all networking receptions and events.
Purchase a Data Center BUILD Summit a la cart pass
- Access to Data Center BUILD Summit, April 17 - 18, Data Center World networking events such as the opening reception and exhibit hall reception, access to product information talks, Data Center World Keynotes & Expo Hall access.
Share Your Expertise and Insight!
Interested in Speaking at BUILD? Sign Up to Speak at Future Events!
Data Center World 2024 Call for Speaker Proposals window is closed.
SIGN UP to be added to our list and receive more information when upcoming Calls for Proposals open for submissions.
Data Center BUILD offers solution providers an excellent opportunity to reach influential data center design and construction stakeholders through multiple sponsorship packages.
Contact our team today to learn how to secure your booth and sponsorship at the second annual summit.