Connecting Data Center Operators, Designers and Builders
Monday, May 8 – Tuesday, May 9
Building a data center is a highly complex, multi-year, multi-billion-dollar business with tremendous risk and potential rewards for each decision.
Data Center BUILD is a two-day construction and design summit that will bring together operators, decision-makers, experts & implementers to help you drive smart decisions for data center growth. This executive-level summit will provide the information and connections you need to design and build your data center.
Data Center BUILD Keynote
Chief Operating Officer
We are excited to announce that Erich Sanchack, COO of Digital Realty, will be keynoting the inaugural Data Center BUILD event in Austin. Digital Realty is the top provider of data center capacity, currently operating more square footage than any other company globally. As COO of this leading company, with responsibility for global construction, he has unparalleled insight & expertise on the future of data center building
Design and Build with Certainty
Join us and come away equipped with the knowledge and connections you need for strategic growth and investments. At Data Center BUILD, you’ll hear from the people that understand the mission critical business of constructing data centers and their guidance for best practices. We will have representatives from all sides of the data center design and build industry – owners and operators, construction companies, design and engineering firms as well as mechanical and electrical suppliers.
- Information and best practice learning on all aspects of data center construction, from site selection to material procurement to implementation
- Opportunity to connect with all stakeholders in a data center construction project
- Guidance on the new issues facing the data center construction industry such as supply chain challenges, edge requirements, and external pressures for sustainable and responsible building.
Exclusive Access to Design & Construction Thought Leaders
Data Center BUILD features independent, world-class data center and cloud research shared by industry analysts with decades of technology research experience, providing attendees with data-drive, real-world insight and perspective.
Change Starts Here
“Change Starts Here” That belief underpins the programming, speakers, and goals of this summit. We want to inspire action, to drive change, to help find solutions through discussions that are interactive, thought provoking and perhaps challenge a few beliefs. The sessions below are where we’ll start.
Monday, May 8, 2023
Why Our Jobsites must be a Respectful and Inclusive Places to Work | Part I, Led by Ben Kaplan
Getting started is the hardest part – site selection amidst a million hurdles, Led by Ali Greenwood
Solving the power puzzle, Led by Ron Vokoun
Tuesday, May 9, 2023
- Why Our Jobsites must be a Respectful and Inclusive Places to Work | Part II, Led by Ben Kaplan
- Learning lessons on a global scale, Led by Alan Howard
- Solving supply chain challenges, Led by Mark Schultz
- Data centers are changing the construction industry, Led by Nancy Novak
Who Should Attend
Data center pros involved in the design & build of data centers:
- Senior Level data center owner/operators that address construction AND operations
- Mechanical/electrical suppliers that sell to data centers that are building and already in operations
- Facility management and brokerage companies that sell to new builds & existing data center managers
How to Attend
There are two pass types that gives you access to Data Center BUILD:
- All Access Data Center World pass
Get access to all four days of Data Center World including: Data Center BUILD, conference sessions, keynotes, Expo Hall, and all networking receptions and events.
- Data Center BUILD a la carte pass
Get access to Data Center BUILD and Data Center World networking events such as the opening and Expo Hall receptions, product information talks, Data Center World Keynotes and the Expo Hall
Expert Led Programming and Networking for Successful Data Center Builds
Data Center BUILD is a comprehensive, expert-led program that deep-dives into all the latest construction techniques, strategies and best practices needed to address the plethora of challenges related to designing and constructing data centers. This two day summit will provide you with the tools, direction and connections to partners needed to complete construction with limited cost, predictable outcomes, and sustainable operations.
- Site Selection
- Community Engagement
- Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable Material Procurement
- Vendor Selection
- Capacity Planning
- Power Availability & Alternate Sources
- Prefabricated and Modular
- Micro Data Centers and Edge
- Physical Security
- Labor Shortages
Data Center BUILD offers solution providers an excellent opportunity to reach influential data center design and construction stakeholders through multiple sponsorship packages.
Contact our team today to learn how to secure your booth and sponsorship at the inaugural summit.