Call for Proposals
Submission Window is Open
Speak directly to the data center industry's most elite audience!
Dynamic speakers are integral to the Data Center World program. For our 2024 program, we are looking for new, unique, and engaging industry topics related to data center IT infrastructure and mission-critical facilities. We want to hear from you if you've got an interesting case study or unique solution to a data center challenge!
This year we are looking for submissions in the following four categories:
- Emerging IT & Data Center Technologies
- Design, Build, Operate, Control
- Colocation, Hyperscale and Cloud Innovation
- Sustainability Strategies, from Power to Recycling
Deadline Extended! Submit by midnight ET, Friday, September 29th!
Need inspiration? Download a Sample Proposal.
The #1 Event For Data Center Facilities and IT Pros
- Unique to the industry, Data Center World conference draws upon the knowledge and experience of 1,600+ members of AFCOM, the association for advancing data center and IT professionals, to create an attendee-driven agenda that focuses on real solutions for today's key challenges.
- Data Center World is endorsed and supported by the Data Center Institute, the industry's leading think tank for data center research and strategies.
- Data Center World is the longest-running data center conference and expo, perfectly blending decades of experience with insight into today's and tomorrow's strategic issues.
- Data Center World leverages decades of industry insight from sister brands Data Center Knowledge and Omdia analysts focused on data center and cloud.
Educational Programming Fit for Everyone
Data Center World 2024 will take place April 15 - 18, 2024 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C..
Data Center World delivers expert strategy and insight on the technologies and concepts you need to know to plan, manage, and optimize your data center. Data Center World educational conference programming is focused on the rapidly advancing data center technologies like edge computing, colocation, hyperscale, and predictive analytics – all within a rapidly changing global business climate, giving our attendees a leg up on their competitors to become the new trailblazers of the data center.
Whether you are an industry veteran or new to the market, the content and networking opportunities at Data Center World will give you skills and insight that put you on the leading edge. Our sessions provide real-world examples and strategies that address the major challenges affecting the data center industry, from basics to expert level education.
Network with the Best in the Industry
Networking is built into the conference program to give you ample time to spend quality time with your peers. From multiple networking receptions, shared meals, and of course, our conference party, you won't be disappointed.
The data center community loves to network and have a good time, and the 2023 Data Center World Conference Party was no exception. Live country music, creative libations, and Tex-Mex fare – all under the night sky at the newly renovated Rainey Street venue: Clive Bar. It was a great chance to catch up with existing industry colleagues and meet new ones, all in a fun, Austin-inspired atmosphere.
Stay tuned for details on the 2024 Conference Party!