That's a Wrap!
Join us for Data Center World in Austin, Texas, May 8-11, 2023.
A Packed House at Data Center World 2022!
Thousands of data center pros, 150+ solution providers, 100+ boundary pushing sessions, Data Center World 2022, from March 28-31, was a not-to-be-missed event.
From thought-provoking keynotes to incredible networking opportunities, check out what Liz Cruz, Director of Data Center Programs, had to say about the top highlights of the week.
The #1 Conference For Data Center Facilities & IT Pros
Data Center World is the leading digital infrastructure event designed for data center professionals, technology business leaders, and innovators that are shaping the future of the digital industry. Data Center World delivers expert insight and strategies on the technologies and concepts you need to know to plan, manage, and optimize your data center.
- Featuring 100+ speakers, 70+ sessions, and 150+ solution providers, Data Center World is designed to provide the most up-to-the-minute industry education and networking for technology professionals dealing with a rapidly changing landscape.
- Data Center World offers four days of programming covering all the hottest topics dominating the industry: edge computing, colocation, hyperscale, predictive analytics, 5G, DCIM, cloud, security, AI, sustainability, cooling and much more.
Data Center World 2022 Conference Highlights
We all know it’s important to keep up with the day-to-day management of the data center, but it’s also critical to stay informed about what lies over the horizon that might seriously impact your data center’s performance. To stay ahead, data center professionals must be prepared to manage people, processes, and technologies in new and innovative ways.
Data Center World delivers emerging concepts, sound advice and best practices to address today's urgent challenges and help data center leaders stay at the forefront of the industry. The 2022 conference featured:
- Case Studies – More than 15 sessions highlighting real-world projects from companies like FUJIFILM, Vertiv, Urban Dynamics, University of Chicago and University of Kentucky
- Data Center Tours! We hosted an off-site tour of two leading colocation providers’ data centers, followed by a panel discussion held at a local brewery. Attendees left updated on available solutions & best practices when utilizing colo services.
- New Track on Sustainability – We moved the data center sustainability conversation beyond the WHY onto the HOW with tactical, low-investment methods to limit environmental impact and help data center managers save on operational costs!
- Conference sessions covering essential topics like electrical power and data center design to advanced topics like 5G networks and predictive analytics
- Women in the Data Center Workshop – A workshop designed to advance careers & build networks for women in the data center industry. Interactive discussions focused on topics like skills based mapping, presenting a holistic self, and emerging technologies & careers in the data center.
- Data Center Startup Challenge – Our second annual startup competition pitted data center technology startups against each other as judges determined the companies with the best opportunity for success
- Presentations and demos on vital security issues like leveraging open source, providing colocation protection, developing advanced frameworks, and establishing physical site security
2022 Keynote Speakers
2022 Conference Tracks
Data Center World delivers expert strategy and insight on the technologies and concepts you need to know to plan, manage, and optimize your data center. Data Center World 2022 educational conference programming is focused on the rapidly advancing data center technologies like edge computing, co-location, hyperscale, and predictive analytics - all within a rapidly changing global business climate -- in order to give attendees a leg up on their competitors to become the new trailblazers of the data center.
Data Centers 2025 – An Omdia Research Forum
Monday, March 28, 2022 | 12:00PM - 5:00PM
The inaugural Omdia Research Forum at Data Center World featured in-depth sessions covering the key trends and technologies data center vendors and operators should care about for 2022 and beyond. Offering a direct line into the independent data center and cloud research used by the largest companies in the industry, the Omdia team of industry veterans turned analysts shed light on the most up-to-the-minute research normally available to subscribing customers only.
The Essential Connection for Optimizing Data Center Strategy
Mix and mingle with other leading industry professionals. Data Center World offers more networking opportunities with peer professionals and industry luminaries than any other event of its kind.
Solution providers will be on hand to demonstrate products and services you can compare in real time to help you optimize your data center strategy and make the right decisions for your company.
Improve your data center management skills and stay current with educational sessions, including keynotes, panel discussions, case study presentations and exclusive workshops.
Expo Hall - Solutions for Your Data Center Challenges
As disruptive technologies such as cloud, edge computing and IoT drive rapid change across all sectors, the data center remains at the core of business infrastructure.
Data Center World's Expo Hall is the only place to find the key data center technology providers displaying their solutions in one location. Network with leading solution providers and uncover all the latest technologies, products and services your company needs.
At Data Center World 2022, we hosted over 150 exhibitors, including: Eaton, Vertiv, Virginia-Georgia Transformer, ITRenew, Raritan and more!
Real Answers For Today's Data Center Issues
Changes in data center capacity and design that were brought about during the upheaval of 2020 have been transforming the industry, raising many questions about optimal data center designs for today as well as the data center of the future. Between 2020 and today, nearly every single organization experienced a massive paradigm shift in how they compute, deliver critical resources, and support users. Organizations are dealing with new challenges, more connectivity requirements, and an even greater emphasis on green technologies. Emerging questions around optimal data center design, uptime and resiliency, and risk posturing are keeping many professionals up at night.
Join us and hear from leaders in the industry, digital innovators who will share new ideas and strategies on how they are addressing these pressing challenges, and peers who are already accomplishing great things with new and innovative use-cases.
Network with the smartest and most innovative people in the data center industry
Access to the latest data center technologies
Learn new concepts for managing and expanding your data center that save your company money
Learn new efficiencies in energy control that both improve the environment and lower costs
Be among the first in the industry to learn about new product launches
Learn how to keep costs down as your data center needs and workload expands
The Metaverse of Data Centers
How is Data Center World bridging the gap to new and future technology concepts? At our 2022 event, attendees heard from Bill Kleyman, EVP, Switch and Program Chair, Data Center World on the constant change and evolution the world of digital infrastructure is experiencing. As exciting as this might be, it's also a little bit overwhelming. There are many new concepts around physical infrastructure, data-driven solutions, and emerging designs around sustainability and efficiency. To top it off, we now have the metaverse to work with...
Health and Safety at Data Center World
The Data Center World team is committed to delivering a safe and robust event for our attendees, exhibitors, and other community members. You can expect to see some new elements at this year’s event, as we implement procedures and best practices to provide for the safety of our community. At the same time, you can count on us to provide the in-depth, expert-led programming we’ve always delivered, and to offer the opportunities you need to network with your peers and explore industry technology providers—all implemented in adherence to our safety principles.