Conference Schedule is Live!
New sessions & speakers added daily!
The #1 Conference For Data Center Facilities & IT Pros
The Essential Connection for Optimizing Data Center Strategy – The Only Global Industry Event that Brings Together the Entire Data Center Industry
Data Center World is the leading digital infrastructure event designed for data center professionals, technology business leaders, and innovators that are shaping the future of the digital industry. Our event delivers expert insight and strategies on the technologies and concepts you need to know to plan, manage, and optimize your data center.
- Featuring 100+ speakers, 70+ sessions, and 150+ solution providers, Data Center World is designed to provide the most up-to-the-minute industry education and networking for technology professionals dealing with a rapidly changing landscape.
- Data Center World offers four days of programming covering all the hottest topics dominating the industry: edge computing, colocation, hyperscale, predictive analytics, 5G, DCIM, cloud, security, AI, sustainability, cooling and much more.
- Data Center BUILD – NEW two-day construction and design summit taking place at Data Center World Monday, May 8 - Tuesday, May 9. The summit will bring together operators, decision-makers, experts, and implementers to help you drive smart decisions for data center growth. This executive-level summit will provide you with the information and connections you need to design and build your data center.
- Data Center Awards – NEW at the 2023 event, we'll be recognizing and celebrating exceptional leaders in the Data Center Community! Join us as we celebrate the Data Center Manager of the Year and honor the Data Center World Lifetime Achievement Award Winner.
Mix and mingle with other leading industry professionals. Data Center World offers more networking opportunities with peer professionals and industry luminaries than any other event of its kind.
Solution providers will be on hand to demonstrate products and services you can compare in real time to help you optimize your data center strategy and make the right decisions for your company.
Improve your data center management skills and stay current with educational sessions, including keynotes, panel discussions, case study presentations and exclusive workshops.
2023 Conference Tracks
Data Center World delivers expert strategy and insight on the technologies and concepts you need to know to plan, manage, and optimize your data center. Data Center World educational programming focuses on addressing challenges like staffing & supply chain issues, cooling high density compute, finding alternative energy sources, and adoption of automation in the data center.
Data Center World 2023 Conference Highlights
We all know it’s important to keep up with the day-to-day management of the data center, but it’s also critical to stay informed about what lies over the horizon that might seriously impact your data center’s performance. To stay ahead, data center professionals must be prepared to manage people, processes, and technologies in new and innovative ways.
Data Center World delivers emerging concepts, sound advice and best practices to address today's urgent challenges and help data center leaders stay at the forefront of the industry.
- Data Center BUILD – New 2-day summit that brings together data center operators, designers, and builders, guiding these professionals through the complexities of a data center build. With demand nearly outpacing supply, understanding predictability, speed, and best practices in new data center construction are a must.
- PowerUp Program – Data Center World supports both the next generation of data center professionals as well as the next group of data center innovators. Through our PowerUp program, we invite local high school and university students to learn more about what it’s like to work in a data center, the skills and education needed to be successful and career paths to consider. We also enable them to tour the show floor to learn about exhibitor solutions.
- Solution Providers – Data Center World features the most innovative solutions for data center management. This year’s expo hall showcases advanced technologies directly impacting data center solutions. And we’ll be demonstrating real-world use cases and how these new solutions impact data center design via our conference program and solution spotlight theatre.
- Data Center Tours – Stay tuned, our 2022 site tours were such a success, we're bringing them back! Please check back often for updates on this invaluable offsite experience.
- Women in the Data Center Workshop – A workshop designed to advance careers & build networks for women in the data center industry. Interactive discussions focused on topics like skills based mapping, presenting a holistic self, and emerging technologies & careers in the data center.
- Data Center Startup Challenge – Our third annual startup competition pitted data center technology startups against each other as judges determined the companies with the best opportunity for success
- Presentations and demos on vital security issues like leveraging open source, providing colocation protection, developing advanced frameworks, and establishing physical site security
Omdia Analyst Summit
Sustainability in Practice
Monday, May 8, 2023 | 12:00PM - 5:00PM
The hot topic in the data center industry is sustainability but we rarely find ourselves on the same page when discussing activities and priorities. Omdia’s Cloud and Data Center Research Practice is back for its second annual Analyst Summit,at Data Center World, presenting a third party, vendor-agnostic perspective on industry and technology trend. During the 2023 event expect to see the team’s latest technical observations and market forecasts, and a deep dive into sustainability practices. The discussion will go beyond from-the-grid access to renewable energy and efficient equipment, delving into new technologies and services that can be exploited by data center operators who want to decrease their carbon footprint.
Expo Hall - Solutions for Your Data Center Challenges
As disruptive technologies such as cloud, edge computing and IoT drive rapid change across all sectors, the data center remains at the core of business infrastructure.
Data Center World's Expo Hall is the only place to find the key data center technology providers displaying their solutions in one location. Network with leading solution providers and uncover all the latest technologies, products and services your company needs.
At Data Center World 2022, we hosted over 150 exhibitors, including: Eaton, Vertiv, Virginia-Georgia Transformer, ITRenew, Raritan and more!
Real Answers For Today's Data Center Issues
Data Center World isn’t just a conference. It’s an opportunity to get hands-on time with leading solution providers, attend technical labs, and speak with a collective of like-minded and connected individuals who are shaping the future of the data center industry. By attending Data Center World, you’re making an investment in your career as well as an investment in your company’s success.
Network with the smartest and most innovative people in the data center industry
Access to the latest data center technologies
Learn new concepts for managing and expanding your data center that save your company money
Learn new efficiencies in energy control that both improve the environment and lower costs
Be among the first in the industry to learn about new product launches
Learn how to keep costs down as your data center needs and workload expands
The Metaverse of Data Centers
How is Data Center World bridging the gap to new and future technology concepts? At our event, attendees heard from Bill Kleyman, EVP, Switch and Program Chair, Data Center World on the constant change and evolution the world of digital infrastructure is experiencing. As exciting as this might be, it's also a little bit overwhelming. There are many new concepts around physical infrastructure, data-driven solutions, and emerging designs around sustainability and efficiency. To top it off, we now have the metaverse to work with...
Data Center BUILD Keynote
We are excited to announce Chris Crosby, CEO of Compass Datacenters, as our keynote speaker. Chris is a recognized visionary and leader in the data center space and has served as founder and CEO of Compass Datacenters since 2011. Previously, Chris served as a senior executive and founding member of Digital Realty Trust.
Prior to the initial public offering of Digital Realty, Chris was founder and managing director of Proferian, which served as an operating platform for the private equity fund, GI Partners, and was rolled into the IPO for Digital Realty Trust. Prior to Proferian, Chris served as a consultant for CRG West, now Coresite.
CEO, Compass Datacenters
Announcing Keynote Speaker Kian Gohar
Innovation & Convergence In The 21st Century
Kian Gohar, bestselling author, keynote speaker, and futurist, inspires organizations to build exponential teams to thrive in a world of hybrid work. Kian's keynote will highlight the major technology trends that are changing every major industry.
Founder of Geolab, an innovation research and leadership development firm focused on coaching, strategy, and design, Kian is the co-author of the bestselling book "Competing in the New World of Work."